Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 3 1⁄2 cups assorted fresh vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup lemonade concentrate or 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Cut chicken in desired sized strips or cubes.
- Slice vegetables.
- Prepare sauce. Heat oil in a large skillet or wok.
- Stirfry chicken, sliced garlic, and ginger over medium/high heat until chicken is cooked.
- Add vegetables and stirfry until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add sauce ingredients, mixing well.
- Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
- Serve garnish with grated lemon or sesame seeds.
Was very yummy! DH rated it a "7 or 8 stars" meal, which is a great thing! Easy to prepare. We used bok choy, red bell pepper and zucchini with some fresh onion for the veggies. Very filling and perfect flavoring!
Used leftover rotisserie chicken and added at the end. Costco stir fry veggies. 1/2 c orange juice and no water but concentrate would have been better. Also added 1 tsp rooster sauce. Would have been too much for DH but he was out of town!
Wonderful recipe. Absolutely love the sauce. Definitely going to try it on other dishes!