Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This is a great meal for the whole family.
Top Review by Michelle_My_Belle
This was so quick and easy that I made it when I only had a little bit of time before we had to go out and forgot to review! lol. I chopped up some potatos and threw them in and the flavor they had from sitting in the sauce was devine (i had to up the bake time alittle bit) I will double the sauce and put more potatos in next time. My only regret is I didnt have italian tomatoe soup, and i put italian seasoning along with some others into regular tomatoe soup... and the italian seasoning didnt soften and kinda stuck out... ill leave it out but thats not the recipes fault
- 6 pork chops, 1 inch thick (about 2 lbs)
- 1 can Italian tomato soup, I use Campbell's
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange pork chops in a single layer in a 3 quart oblong baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes or until chops begin to brown.
- Spoon off excess fat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine soup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce, brown sugar, and hot pepper sauce.
- Spoon soup mixture over chops.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done and no pink remains.
- Stir sauce before serving.