Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
photo by Nashalie P.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it.
- Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great recpie for a change of not frying but baking! I love the fry version, but it's also good to do something healthier. Only change I made is I also added Panko with the breadcrumb mixture. I used boneless pork chops, maybe not as thick, but mine was done in 30". This recipe is a great starter for doing variations. But the original is very good. Served it with small yellow potatoes, I roasted. And a green salad. That's all you need! Good Luck cooks and I hope you liked it as much as I did
Perfect Chops - however, you only need about half of the seasoning mix... SERIOUSLY. I always mix half and still end up with some left even after pressing more on. Everyone loves them and they are always moist, easy to cut with your fork. And vegetable oil works just fine as well if you don't keep olive oil (like me).
see 20 more reviews
My chops came out excellent but I also seasoned the chops w/ salt, pepper & garlic powder before rubbing them w/ olive oil.They didn't come out too salty or over seasoned. I too tweaked the amount of ingredients I used for only 4 pork chops. This recipe leaves a lot of left over ingredients that go to waste.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.