Prep 40 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is another favorite layered desserts of mine that you can put together easily...but it does require refrigeration. I made, reviewed and loved New Nana's Oreo Balls it reminded me of this dessert. You'll want to try this one.
- 35 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (1 ounce) Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling, instant
- PLACE cookies in food processor; cover. Process to form fine crumbs. Transfer to medium bowl. Add butter; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate 10 minute.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 tablespoons milk in separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- POUR 3-1/4 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minute or until thickened. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Omg this stuff is awesome..ahhhhhhhhh omg I loved it , I think you are one of the top chefs on here chef v.....omg ....i loved it!!!!!!
My daughter chose this in lieu of her birthday cake because our oven was broken. It was very easy to put together even though we don't have a food processor and had to put the cookies through the blender a few at a time. The only addition we made was to add chocolate sprinkles on top to 'jazz up' the presentation. We all agree that it gets a full 5 stars for flavor. It did not hold together well for us, though; we had to scoop it like ice cream and eat it in bowls rather than in bar form. But we all agreed that it would probably make a wonderful frozen dessert, almost like an ice cream cake, and will try it that way again this summer. Thanks so much for posting!