Banana, Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
photo by karen.distefano
- Ready In:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (14 whole graham crackers)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar.
- Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan (lined with foil).
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, with electric mixer on medium until well blended.
- Add eggs, mix until blended.
- Stir in banana.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool, refrigerate for 3 hours or over night.
- Put toppings on, drizzle with bakers semi sweet baking chocolate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in Pembroke Pines, Florida and just recently moved to Kentucky. I have a great husband and 2 wonderful girls. I am a stay-at-home mom and love it. I am the type of cook that needs a receipe. I try at least one new recipe a week. I love this site!