Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came about for 2 reasons. My parents have sensitivies to dairy products, and I couldn't find any Leek Soup mix at my local grocery store So I came up with my own herb mix. It can easily be made Vegan by using a Veganaise instead of Mayo.
- 12 ounces tofutti sour cream or 12 ounces another non-dairy sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely minced red onions
- salt and pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, defrosted
- Mix the Tofutti Sour Cream and mayonaise until combined.
- Add in all the herbs, hot sauce, onion, and salt and pepper.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Press and drain the spinach.
- Add the spinach before serving.