Great dipping sauce or grilling sauce! Sweet and spicy and smoky all at the same time! Enjoy!
Make and share this Yummy Raspberry Chipotle Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- (You can use the adobo the chilies are packed in if you like. It will make it hotter!).
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved.
- Allow to cool a little if desired.
- Transfer to a food processor or blender and blend until sauce is smooth. I use my immersion blender.
- Remove seeds from sauce using a fine mesh strainer if desired.