Raspberry Chipotle Grilled Chicken
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 large jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
- Partially cook the bacon and set aside.
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Cut each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and veins. Slice cream cheese into 12 equal pieces.
- Layer chicken, cream cheese and jalapeno (cut side down). Wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Cook over medium coals, brushing with raspberry chipotle sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/AlisaLea/TheWindlingerFamilyChristmas2011-1.jpg alt=width=500 height=202 /></p> 8724728"