photo by ncmysteryshopper
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Combine thyme, sage and pepper; rub over chicken.
- Lightly brown chicken in a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer to a 9-in. square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- In a saucepan, combine jam, orange juice and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve with the chicken.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Christian. Single Mom. ? Eternal optimist. ? Runner. ? Certified fitness trainer. ? Virtual Coach. ? Etsy Shop Owner <3 Brand Ambassador