Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and good! My mom shared this recipe with me, and my kids love it.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple bits, drained
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) caneagle sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 15 strawberries
- 30 grapes
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Mix milk and cream cheese.
- Add marshmallow and Cool Whip and mix.
- Finally mix in the pineapple bits.
- Add confectioner's sugar if you want it sweeter -more or less depending on your sweet tooth.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Dip strawberries, grapes or whatever other fruit you like into this yummy dip.
Made this one up primarily as a dip for sliced apples, but it would definitely be very tasty with any fruit! Definitely a keeper of a recipe for me! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphans in the current Pick A Chef]