Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
My mother would make this any time she had a party.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Soften cream cheese first.
- When soft enough, cut into sections and place into bowl.
- Combine with garlic powder.
- In separate bowl (or mug) mix boiling water with beef bouillon cube until dissolved.
- Combine with cream cheese and garlic and mix until smooth.
- Can be eaten warm (YUM!) or refrigerated.
Since I love garlic, this was great!