Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
haven't tried this yet, but i'm posting it here for safe keeping until i get a chance! might work with raisins too? perperation time is a guess.
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream or 1⁄3 cup yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups nuts
- Combine sour cream / yogurt, sugar, corn syrup, and salt in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir constantly until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Stir in nuts.
- Turn out onto wax paper and seperate with a fork. Allow to cool.