1/3 Photos of Ww Smoky Jalapeno Burgers - 8 Pts
This is out of an old Weight Watchers Magazine. The magazine shows Cal 403, Pro 32.5g, Fat 9.9g, Carb 45.4g, Fib 3.6g
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g ground round or 680.38 g extra lean ground beef
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 9.85 ml low-sodium worcestershire sauce
- 3.69 ml liquid smoke
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 73.94 ml jalapeno jelly, divided
- 73.94 ml chili sauce, divided
- 2.46 ml hickory-flavored barbecue smoked seasoning
- cooking spray
- 6 (340.19 g) hamburger buns
- 6 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
- 2Divide mixture into 6 equal portion, shaping into patties.
- 3Combine 3 tablespoons jalapeno jelly, 3 tablespoons chili sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon smoke seasoning in a small bowl; stir well.
- 4Prepare grill.
- 5Brush 1 side of each hamburger patty with jelly mixture.
- 6Place patties, jelly side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 5 minutes.
- 7Brush patties with remaining jelly mixture. Turn patties over; cover and grill an additional 5 minute or until done.
- 8Combine remaining 2 tablespoons jelly and remaining 2 tablespoons chili sauce; stir well and spread evenly over bottom halves of buns.
- 9Top with lettuce, patties and top halves of buns.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Smoky Jalapeno Burgers - 8 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.9
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 649.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce