1/3 Photos of Ww Low Fat Baked Tomato Rice
This is a tasty side dish which also works well as a take-to-work lunch reheated in the microwave the next day. Makes 2 lunches or serves 2-3 as a side dish. The figures may be different between countries, but by British Weight Watchers, this recipe is a total of 10 points, so if you make 2 servings out of it, they would be 5 points each.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
- 2Put the rice in an ovenproof casserole dish. Add the finely diced onion.
- 3Crumble in the chicken stock cubes and pour over the boiling water. Stir to dissolve the stock.
- 4Add the chopped tomatoes, italian seasoning, parmesan cheese and garlic. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Stir to mix well.
- 5Cover with a lid or tin foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- 6Uncover after 45 minutes. Stir and bake a further 10 minutes uncovered or until the rice is cooked and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- 7Serve hot or allow to cool and store in the fridge to be reheated.
- 8NB: If reheating in the microwave the next day, add a little water before heating, to avoid the rice drying out.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Low Fat Baked Tomato Rice
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 1169.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese