- 1 lb 33% reduced-sodium ham (1 slice, about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from ham.
- Lightly score ham slice in a diamond pattern using a sharp knife.
- Place in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk; spread mixture over ham.
- Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and vent.
- Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove ham from dish, and cut into 4 equal pieces; set aside, and keep warm.
- Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a 1-cup glass measure; stir well.
- Micowave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until thick and bubbly; stir well.
- Serve pineapple sauce with ham.