Ww Sliced Baked Potatoes (4 Points)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 4 medium baking potatoes (evenly-sized)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 2 -3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, chives, thyme, sage) or 2 teaspoons dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Peel the potatoes if the skin is too tough, otherwise just scrub and rinse them.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices (but not all the way through - place the handle of a spoon or table knife alongside the potato to prevent the knife from slicing all the way).
- Put the potatoes in a baking dish; slightly fan out the slices.
- Drizzle the potatoes with melted butter and sprinkle with herbs and salt (to taste).
- Bake the potatoes for about 50 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with parmesan and cheddar cheese.
- Bake the potatoes for another 10-15 minutes (until they're lightly browned and soft inside, and the cheeses are melted).
Join The Conversation
You get another 5 stars from me! Word of warning...try to distribute the ingredients EVENLY. I thought I did but was being careless and my husband didn't enjoy this dish nearly as much as I because the potato he took did not have a good distribution of the ingredients and he found it bland. This is really excellent and EASY. I even had some leftover and reheated them the next day for lunch to eat...still EXCELLENT! I really enjoyed these low fat tasty treats! Thanks for posting!
5+ stars. And, I have a really hard time believing that these are only 4points just because they are so rich, gooey, and yummy!!! DS said he could almost feel his arteries hardening as he took a 2nd potato!!! I followed your directions and recipe exactly and I wouldn't change a thing. Fabulous Celine.!!! Made for ZaarStars.~