Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from the spring edition of weight watchers "5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook". Havent tried it yet, but with a points value of 0 I will be soon!
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor and pulse 5 times.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse twice.
- Serve immeditately or cover and chill.
Making my shopping list and didn't feel like getting off the couch to look for my recipe so I thought I'd see if it had been posted and yes, here it is. Great recipe! Can be made as spicy as you like. I like adding some garlic flavored texas pete sauce. Great w. chips as well as with grilled or oven 'fried' chicken. Try dipping some chicken in buttermilk then dredge in corn meal and bake. Serve with this yummy salsa over the top. Perfect dressing for a taco salad, try chicken, grilled beef and shrimp. Did I mention I like this recipe? ;)
This was so delicious. I served this over cumin chicken. Instead of using the food processor, I just cut the ingredients small so it was a bit more chunky and mixed by hand.