Lemon Turkey Cutlets
From WW 5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook. 6 WW points
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 24 ounces turkey breast cutlets
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture, shaking off any excess flour.
- Heat 1 teasoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add half of cutlets; cook 3 minutes or until lightly brown, add another teaspoon of oil and turn turkey over cooking until lightly brown and cooked through.
- Repeat for other cutlets.
- Sprinkle cutlets with lemon juice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more