Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is out of a really old Weight Watchers Magazine. Cook time includes chilling time.
- 946.36 ml honeydew melon, peeled and cubed
- 44.37 ml lime juice, fresh
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml mint leaf, fresh
- 0.59 ml salt
- 1-2 jalapeno pepper, halved and seeded
- Combine melon, lime juice, sugar, mint leaves, salt, and jalapeno pepper in a blender, and process until mixture is smooth.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve chilled, garnished with mint sprigs, if desired.
Well, I probably squelched the fire-and-ice thing in your recipe, but I did cut back on the amount of both mint & jalapeno by quite a bit! Still, we thoroughly enjoy honeydew & the bit of those two ingredients that I did include were enough to satisfy both of us! Very, very nice! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]