Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Magazine.
Top Review by sabradiamond
This is now my favorite brownie recipe!! I substituted Splenda brown sugar blend for the regular brown sugar and fat free sour cream for the plain yogurt. I also agree with the other reviewer who said that you could easily decrease the sugar without sacrificing taste. Thanks for sharing this recipe!!
- 1⁄2 cup tbsps all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- confectioners' sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray, add 1 tbsp flour, and turn to coat bottom and sides. Shake out excess flour.
- Whisk 1/2 cup flour, sugar, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the chocolate and oil in a large bowl. Add the yogurt, egg, and vanilla; whisk well. Add flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until just moistened, with no white grains visible; pour into pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 30 minutes. Cool in the pan before turning out and cutting. Dust with confectioners sugar if desired.