6 hrs 10 mins
Combined two different recipes and got this. I hope you enjoy and it so easy to make.Prep time includes soaking of scallops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soy sauce and Maple Syrup together and add scallops.
- 2Soak for 6 hours in the Refrig.
- 3Cut each piece of bacon in half and add scallop and waterchest nut.
- 4If the scallops are to big cut them in half.
- 5Roll and fasten with a tooth pick.
- 6Broil for 5 minutes.
- 7While these are broiling mix ketchup and peach baby food and sugar.
- 8Brush on top of bacon broiler for 3 to 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wrapped Scallops and Water Chestnuts
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.7
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 433.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g