Recipe by Kim1
Combined two different recipes and got this. I hope you enjoy and it so easy to make.Prep time includes soaking of scallops.
- whole chestnuts, 1 can
- 1 lb bacon
- 24 large scallops
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- peach baby food, 1 jar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soy sauce and Maple Syrup together and add scallops.
- Soak for 6 hours in the Refrig.
- Cut each piece of bacon in half and add scallop and waterchest nut.
- If the scallops are to big cut them in half.
- Roll and fasten with a tooth pick.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- While these are broiling mix ketchup and peach baby food and sugar.
- Brush on top of bacon broiler for 3 to 5 minutes longer.