Recipe by KathyP53
These are heavenly!
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
Chose this for the Photo Swap and so glad I did. It was easy to follow, and I followed it exactly with no changes except to cut the biscuits large (we like towering biscuits) and therefor had to bake for 20 minutes. I did find the dough a little sticky to work with, but with a well floured table it came out great. These are heavy biscuits so it doesn't take more than one, served this with chili, topped with butter and yum. No one left the table hungry. Thanks KathyP for a really nice recipe that's just enough differant from your everyday recipe to stand out for company too.
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package baking mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Pat or roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface to 1/2" thickness.
- Cut dough with a 2" round cutter and place rounds on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Serve immediately.