Recipe by WiGal
This is from a BH&G magazine and looks so good, easy, and fast. Serve over brown rice Thank you chef#383346 for reminding me about the wine. :)
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine or 1⁄4 cup broth
- 6 kumquats, unpeeled or 1⁄4 orange, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 green onion, bias-cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2" thick slices.
- Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet.
- Cook pork in hot oil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- To hot pan, add wine and kumquats or orange slices and hoisin sauce.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Return pork to pan.
- Heat through.
- Stir in onion and sesame seed.