Asian Beef Brisket (Crock Pot)
photo by Laurie-Luvs-2-Eat
- Ready In:
- 10hrs 10mins
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, place all potatoes and top with the beef brisket.
- In a small bowl, combine hoisin sauce, salsa, tapioca and garlic and pour over the meat.
- Spread sauce evenly over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 5 to 5 1/2 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker to a cutting board and cut across the grain into slices.
- Serve cooking liquid over the meat and potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>