Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious soup using winter vegetables.3 WW points per serving
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernel
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth, diluted with 1 1 /2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In large saucepan,heat olive oil.
- Add onion,cook until it begins to brown (3-5 minutes) Add all remaining ingredients,bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low,cover and simmer until squash is tender (15-20 minutes).
- Transfer solids to blender or food processor,blend to smooth puree.
- Return to saucepan,stir and serve hot.
This is exactly what I have been looking for. Delicious and easy to make. Thank you so much for posting! :D