Basic Roasted Pork Tenderloin (3 Ww Points)
from the WW website's Perfectly Simple collection of recipes.
- Ready In:
- cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 lbs lean pork tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Combine thyme, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub oil all over pork. Sprinkle thyme mixture all over pork and transfer to prepared pan.
- Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of pork reads 160ºF, about 30 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into thin (about 1/2-inch thick) slices. Yields about 3 ounces per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
We loved this. We didn't feel that the spices were over powering. The pork came out very moist and tender. This is so easy to prepare. I normally grill my pork tenderloin but this is a wonderful recipe for when it isn't grill weather. I served it with recipe #35944 keeping with the thyme theme and recipe #255385. Thanks for posting. :)