Salsa Chicken (3 Ww Points)
from 3 fat chicks 3 WW points
- Ready In:
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place chicken in an 11 × 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon salsa evenly over chicken; top with green onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or baked potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
BF and kids loved it! I loved it too - easy and delicious! After reading the reviews I crushed tortilla chips and lined my 13x9 pan with the chips, placing the chicken on top of the chips. Topped the boneless, skinless thighs with Kirkland Salsa (from Costco). It’s pretty thick and has a little kick to it. Sprinkled parm cheese on top, covered and cooked 30min, then uncovered for 10min longer. I was skeptical about the chips but they softened and added a corn tortilla flavor without the hassle of stuffing tortillas! The house smelled great and we had a winner winner chicken dinner. Thank you!