Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs (3 Ww Points)
from ww online. this is what it says:These dessert kabobs are the perfect mix of classy and fun. Wow your mom on Mother's Day!
- Ready In:
- 12 medium strawberries, hulled
- 2 ounces shortcakes, quartered (use two 3-inch shortcake dessert cups)
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Alternately, thread 3 strawberries and 2 shortcake quarters onto each of 4 wood or metal skewers.
- Combine chocolate chips and margarine together in a small saucepan; melt over low heat, stirring until smooth and well blended. Drizzle chocolate mixture over kabobs. Refrigerate until set, about 4 minutes. Yields 1 kabob per serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION