Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
photo by Cook4_6
- Ready In:
- Cut tops off of the strawberries, and cut the strawberry across the middle about 2/3 from the top, making the tip of the strawberry look something like a hat.
- Place the skewer into the larger portion of the strawberry, so it can stand on it's own.
- Place one cream puff through the skewer.
- Place the strawberry cap on top.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Add 30 seconds until smooth and melted. Place the chocolate in a baggy, and cut one end of the baggy to make a piping bag.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the kabobs. Cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve; up to 24 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am originally from Minneapolis, Minnesota and moved to Ohio in 1978. It was quite a culture shock going from the city to living next to the Amish. I spend most of my time cooking, cleaning and caring for my four kids. I have abandoned cookbooks and now cook from favorite, wilted recipe pages and the internet. I fell in love with my Italian family recipes (Scavo, Rotella, Scalzo, Micelli, Grande, Gigliotti) and my Mom's homecooked meals.