- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 (2 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in 8-inch skillet; cook and stir rice, almonds and onion until almonds are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir mushrooms (with liquid) and chicken broth into skillet; heat to boiling.
- Pour rice mixture into ungreased 2 1/2 cup casserole.
- Cover and bake until all liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 1 hour.