Whole Wheat Garlic Veggie Pizza
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Dissolve yeast into water.
- Mix in whole wheat flour, bread flour, 1 tsp.olive oil, sugar and salt. Cover and let the dough rest for five minutes.
- While the dough is resting, place 2 tsp olive oil into pan, start to saute the onions.
- Knead the dough ten times and roll out on lightly floured surface. I roll mine out to the size of a large pizza stone. Rub 1 tsp olive oil onto the stone or pan, sprinkle the cornmeal over the pan. Place crust onto the stone or pan. Pinch edges slightly to form the crust edge. Bake the crust for six minutes, remove from the oven. Brush the top of the crust with 1 tsp olive oil. Once the onions are soft and starting to brown, remove from heat and spread the onions onto the crust. Place remaining vegetables on top of the onions. Sprinkle the cheeses over the top. Bake for ten minutes and serve.