Recipe by Karen in MA
mmmmmm . . .
Top Review by Chef*Lee
This is so tasty!!! I knew it would be good because it is a Whole Foods recipe and they always have amazing food!!! It is a sweeter wrap so if you don't want it so sweet, and more savory, I would leave off the mango chutney (or use it as a dipping sauce) because it would still be good with the Jerk marinade and all of the other ingredients! I served this wrap with recipe#124738 by andypandy and it was light and refreshing. Thanks for posting!!
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, off the bone, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Caribbean jerk marinade (your favorite bottled variety)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 12 inches flour tortillas
- 3 leaves red leaf lettuce or 3 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 8 slices red onions (very thin slices)
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mango chutney
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss the chicken with the marinade and set aside.
- Spread cream cheese on the tortilla and place 2 leaves of lettuce on top.
- Transfer marinated chicken onto the lettuce, add red onions and chutney, then top with final lettuce leaf.
- Roll up tortilla tightly and cut in half diagonally.