Recipe by DeniseBC
DH and I went to the Southern Women's Show in Raleigh back and April and saw a presentation on cookies by the White Lily Flour company. The cookies were really good and I wanted to save the recipes for safekeeping. I haven't made these myself yet, so let me know how they are if you make them before me!
- 3 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Crisco
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray or parchment paper. Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl. Combine butter flavored shortening, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla in large bowl; beat 2 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into wet ingredients as well as half the dry ingredients. Stir in remaining dry ingredients. Roll into 2" balls with oiled hands; place on prepared baking sheet about 3" apart. Flatten in crisscross pattern with floured fork to about 1/2" thickness. Bake 9-11 minutes or until cookies begin to look dry on top. Cool 2 minutes. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl in microwave. Add Crisco; stir until blended.
- Dip half of each cookie in chocolate dip. Cool on waxed paper in refrigerator until set.