Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made these for a Christmas party and they were so pretty on the holiday tray. I love the combination of white chocolate and raspberries. I am posting the recipe as I found it and am not sure of the number of cookies this will produce as written. I made these much smaller than the recipe states so I am estimating the yield.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop 4 oz of white chocolate in small pieces and set aside.
- Over a double boiler, melt 4 oz of chocolate; set aside to cool.
- Combine the butter, sugar, salt and baking soda in a large mixing bowl; cream until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and melted white chocolate; mix well.
- Gradually add in the flour and mix well.
- Stir in the 4 oz of chopped white chocolate.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough 2" apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Cool for 1 minute on the baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack.
- Make a small indentation in the center of each cookie and spoon on a small amount of jam.
- Combine 3 oz of white chocolate and the shortening in a double boiler; melt and drizzle a small amount on each cookie.
- The cookies can be refrigerated 10-15 minutes to help the chocolate set.
I made these with my grandson, he had a great time add the jam on the cookie . Thanks