1/2 Photos of White Chocolate Macadamia Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
Adapted from a dark chocolate cherry oatmeal cookie recipe from Gourmet Magazine, FEb. 1998
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5/8 cup butter, room temperature (1-1/4 sticks)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried tart cherry
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or use silicon baking pads.
- 3Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- 4Using electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended.
- 5Mix in egg and vanilla.
- 6Beat into flour mixture.
- 7Mix in oats, then white chocolate chips, cherries and macadamia nuts.
- 8Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets, spacing two inches apart.
- 9Bake cookies 12 minutes. Switch and rotate baking sheets.
- 10Bake cookies until golden, about 6 minutes longer.
- 11Cool cookies on baking sheets (cookies will firm as they cool).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Macadamia Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1097 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 13.8 mg
- Sodium 59.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g