1/3 Photos of White Chocolate/Coconut/Macadamia Cookies
Ooooh..I am just..speechless! This is incredible! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted,if you like
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts or 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In small bowl,mix the flour,baking powder& soda& salt.
- 3In large bowl,combine the butter,sugars& vanilla extract.
- 4Beat at high speed,scraping the bowl often,beat mixture until creamy (1-2 minutes).
- 5Add in the egg,beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- 6Reduce the speed to low,gradually adding in flour mixture.
- 7Beat well after each addition (1 to 2 minutes).
- 8With your hands,stir in the white chips,coconut& nuts.
- 9By rounded TB,drop the dough onto nongreased cookie sheets.
- 10Bake for 8-11 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- 11Let cookies cool for 2 minutes before removing to cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate/Coconut/Macadamia Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 109.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g