Ooooh..I am just..speechless! This is incredible! 8)
Make and share this White Chocolate/Coconut/Macadamia Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 2⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted,if you like
- 3⁄4 cup macadamia nuts or 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 375.
- In small bowl,mix the flour,baking powder& soda& salt.
- In large bowl,combine the butter,sugars& vanilla extract.
- Beat at high speed,scraping the bowl often,beat mixture until creamy (1-2 minutes).
- Add in the egg,beat until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- Reduce the speed to low,gradually adding in flour mixture.
- Beat well after each addition (1 to 2 minutes).
- With your hands,stir in the white chips,coconut& nuts.
- By rounded TB,drop the dough onto nongreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
- Let cookies cool for 2 minutes before removing to cool on rack.