White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Brownie Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from a Crisco tin.
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate, chunks or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine shortening, brown sugar, water, and vanilla.
- Beat eggs into creamed mixture.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Mix into creamed mixture at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in white chocolate and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 1 baking sheet at a time for 7-9 minutes., or until cookies are set.
- Do not overbake.
- Cool for 2 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Place sheets of foil on countertop.
- Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION