Chocolate Coconut Macadamia Drops
These candies are quick to make, but allow 15-30 minutes for them to set up in the fridge before serving. Cook time is chill time. Very nice on a dessert tray...Posted for ZWT 5.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Microwave chocolate in glass bowl at 50% power, in 30 second increments, stirring after each, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- Stir in nuts and coconut, mixing well to combine.
- Drop the mixture by heaping teaspoons onto wax paper lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm, approximately 15-30 minutes. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
All I can say is YUMMY! These chocolate macadamia drops were so easy to make and the best thing was that I got to partake of the chocolate left in the pan. I warmed the chocolate on the stovetop (vs. the microwave) in one of my green pans and it was perfect. They will definitely be on my holiday list of goodies. Thanks for the post! Made for the Everyday is a Food Holiday, October, 2011.1Reply
see 8 more