Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a modified version of a white chocolate brownie recipe that I found online. I can't eat regular chocolate due to migraines, so I modified it for me!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly butter an 8 inch square pan with the 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Melt 1/2 cup of unsalted butter in a small sauce pan over low heat. Add 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips and stir constantly until chocolate is creamy/melted.
- In a bowl break open the two large eggs, add the pinch of salt, and mix using an electric mixer on high until frothy. Gradually add 1/2 cup of sugar and mix until your mixture is pale yellow.
- Add butter/white chocolate mix, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of vanila, 1 cup of all purpose flour and mix until your mixture is well mixed and creamy.
- Take 1 and 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips and place in a pot, constantly stirring over low heat until all chips are melted.
- Once chips are melted add to other mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until you can stick a knife in and it comes out clean.
- ***Note if the top of the brownies seem to be browning to quickly, you may want to cover the top with foil.
- Cool brownies.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Not too bad :) Very rich and flavorful. Maybe a bit chewy but worth making again :) Going to a party tonight so we'll see what others have to say about them. I'll report back with any changes!