White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
photo by Katy K.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 minute or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Blend in eggs. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well. Stir in nuts.
- SPREAD into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minute or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan. Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Carefully remove brownie from foil. Cut into 16 squares to serve
- Note: To Double
- Prepare batter as directed, doubling all ingredients. Pour into 13x9-inch foil-lined baking pan. Bake in preheated 350°F-oven 40 to 45 minute or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. Remove brownie from pan, using foil handles. Cool, then cut into 32 squares to serve. Makes 32 servings, 1 brownie square each.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have used this recipe several times. My husband is allergic to regular chocolate so this is a delicious alternative. It is one of the things our friends always ask us to bring for picnics and get togethers, I do also stir in white chocolate chips into the batter before baking, adding more texture.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't think there's anything better than spending time with family and friends and enjoying delicious food together. I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. My latest passion is food-photography! I'm still learning a lot, but I'm trying to post photos with all my recipes and reviews. I read recipe books, magazines and food blogs like novels. I get such satisfaction when someone enjoys a meal or dessert that I have prepared. It is the biggest compliment to me when my family and friends rave about my cooking. There are so many terrific recipes on this site. If I'm looking for something, I'm sure to find it here. I do have stacks of my own favorite recipes which I am slowly but surely getting in my cookbooks here . I have had so many awesome reviews and fabulous photos taken of my recipes... I try to thank everyone personally .. I sincerely appreciate each and every review and or comment left. I know it takes time to photograph and upload photos - So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding and trying my recipes and taking the extra effort...