Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut up
- 3 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 8 ounces salsa
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Brown chicken breast pieces in a little oil or Pam.
- Add beans, salsa, cumin and a little chicken broth and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add cheese and simmer until completely melted.
- Add chicken broth as needed to thicken to desired consistency.
Very easy to make. Delicious! I substituted green chiles for the salsa and I made my own chicken broth instead of using the canned. Family wants me to make it again. It's even better reheated!