Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe but it was one we used to make at Christmas with my family growing up.
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, flaked
- 12 ounces vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup nuts
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- In a bowl, combine mix the coconut, crushed vanila wafers, and nuts well and then add orange juice, vanilla and bourbon.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Roll into one-inch balls; then into confectioners sugar.