Triple Chocolate Shake
I can't remember where I got the idea, but changed it around some to simplify it and here ya go!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 3 large scoop chocolate ice cream
- 2 -4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (optional)
- dark chocolate shavings (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a glass.
- Place a dollop of whipped cream on top if desired.
- Sprinkle some dark chocolate shavings over the topTtotally optional) and serve!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation