Recipe came from a Weight Watchers cookbook. Counts 2 points per serving
Make and share this Weight Watchers Potato Chips recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes and 1/4tsp salt in cold water to cover potatoes.
- Let soak for 30 minutes and drain well.
- Blot slices to dry.
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam baking spray.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer and bake, turning potatoes occasionally so they don't stick and so they can brown evenly.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until crisp.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt.