1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Potato Chips
Marsha D.'s Note:
Recipe came from a Weight Watchers cookbook. Counts 2 points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine potatoes and 1/4tsp salt in cold water to cover potatoes.
- 2Let soak for 30 minutes and drain well.
- 3Blot slices to dry.
- 4Preheat oven to 350'
- 5Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam baking spray.
- 6Arrange potato slices in a single layer and bake, turning potatoes occasionally so they don't stick and so they can brown evenly.
- 7Bake 30-45 minutes or until crisp.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining salt.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 441.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g