Recipe came from a Weight Watchers cookbook. Counts 2 points per serving
Make and share this Weight Watchers Potato Chips recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes and 1/4tsp salt in cold water to cover potatoes.
- Let soak for 30 minutes and drain well.
- Blot slices to dry.
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam baking spray.
- Arrange potato slices in a single layer and bake, turning potatoes occasionally so they don't stick and so they can brown evenly.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until crisp.
- Sprinkle with remaining salt.
These were good. Mine were really thin and only took about 12 minutes so watch close so they don't burn. Thanks!!
These were easy and tasty. Be sure to make all your slices the same thickness. I sliced mine by hand, so some were thinner than others. The thin ones cooked quicker, so I had to remove them from the pan and let the rest finish. I'm going to try using garlic salt next time for the finishing sprinkle.
These were great and easy, I used seasoned salt at the end