Weight Watchers Potato Salad
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked red potatoes
- 3 slices turkey bacon (Louis Rich or other brand name)
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and pour in enough water to cover them; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until potatoes are fork-tender, about 20 minutes; drain. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice each into quarters.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a hot skillet or in the microwave until crisp; drain on paper towels. Break bacon into small pieces.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl; add bacon and scallions. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper; mix until blended. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made it for Fathers Day - everybody LOVED it and some asked for the recipe. The only change I made was I used chicken bacon instead of turkey - the chicken bacon is evenmore healthy than the turkey and it does crisp up nicely. This recipe is now my "go to" potato salad recipe! Thanks Weight Watchers!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
SoCal transplant who pulled up her roots and moved alllllllllll the way to TN!