Ww Ham Steak With Pineapple Sauce 4-Points
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1 lb 33% reduced-sodium ham (1 slice, about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Trim fat from ham.
- Lightly score ham slice in a diamond pattern using a sharp knife.
- Place in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Combine next 4 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk; spread mixture over ham.
- Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and vent.
- Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove ham from dish, and cut into 4 equal pieces; set aside, and keep warm.
- Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a 1-cup glass measure; stir well.
- Micowave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until thick and bubbly; stir well.
- Serve pineapple sauce with ham.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was absolutely DELIGHTFUL, Teresa. So many good things to say. Keeping it brief, So EASY to prepare, and cook. The sauce itself should get 10 stars. The spices are a great combo on this. Ds, and I finished it for lunch today. This will definately be kept in my cookbook. Something fast, flavorful, and delicous. Made for 1-2-3 hit wonders.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>