Even mashed potato aficionados won’t be able to tell that these creamy, garlicky potatoes have been slimmed down with nonfat sour cream and skim milk. 3 POINTS per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan and pour in enough water to cover; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat slightly and boil until potatoes are fork tender, about 8 minutes; drain water from saucepan.
- 3Add sour cream, milk and chives to pan; mix until combined.
- 4Mash mixture with a potato masher until smooth (or leave some lumps if desired).
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Yields about 1/2 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 114.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g