1/6 Photos of Weight Watchers Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
I like to find different ways to make broccoli and especially those ways that are good for you. The recipe is 2 points per serving for a total of 4 servings. This recipe is very cheesy. If you like your vegetables more in the natural state, add more broccoli. This could affect the points values, though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large pot.
- 2Place broccoli in a steamer basket and set over water.
- 3Cover and steam until crisp-tender, about 5 to 6 minutes; drain and return to pot.
- 4Alternatively, you can cook broccoli in microwave.
- 5Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, whisk together milk and flour until blended; place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil, stirring often. Reduce heat to low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes; remove from heat. Whisk in cheese until melted; whisk in mustard and salt.
- 6Pour sauce over broccoli and toss until coated.
- 7Yields about 1 cup per serving.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 672.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g