Refreshing Cheese Sauce for Broccoli
- Ready In:
- Place sour cream and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir occasionally until margarine melts and the mixture combines.
- Increase heat slightly and add cheese. Continue mixing while cheese melts and blends.
- Allow this mixture to come to a slight boil - just bubbling around the edges for about 30 seconds.
- Add ranch style mix and seasoned salt. Stir well and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Feel free to adjust this recipe to suit your own palate!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was yummy! I made a small portion of it to try, plus it was for a single serving. I used reduced fat cheddar cheese, fat free sour cream & butter spread & fiesta ranch fix. I tried to microwave this for 30 seconds but it didn't melt the cheese so well, so next time I'll up it & see how it works. But it was flavorful, and different! I will play with this some more!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My job takes me on the road all the time - 40,000+ miles a year. When I get home I relax by cooking. My wife is both my guinea pig and my fan club. We've raised a house full of boys - one son, several nephews, a rotating cast of hungry friends - and they've cooperated through the years by filling up on my experiments. My "nom de chef" (TOM) stands for what the boys call me, "The Old Man."