Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
The BEST cobbler I have ever had, also works well with blackberries! Doesnt last long in my house!
- 2 (29 ounce) cans peaches, sliced with juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, soft
- Pour peaches and juice into 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix flour, sugar and butter until crumbly, like cornmeal. Pour on top of peaches and juice.
- Bake at 350 for approx 1 hour or until very bubbly and crust begins to turn dark brown in spots.
DELICIOUS! A big hit! Thank you for sharing your recipe, everybody loved it! Going to try it with black berries next :) Thanks again, Jenn
I didn't expect this to be so tasty! Wow, super easy too. I used fresh nectarines and it was fabulous. My daughter said she could eat the whole pan of it if I let her (I didn't). :)
Very good and so easy to make...omg! I cut this in half, didn't need that much. I used one 15oz can of peaches and one 15 oz can of mixed fruit. Cut everything in half except the butter. Used Splenda Blend in place of sugar. Added vanilla to the fruit and cinnamon & nutmeg to the dough. The flavors really complimented each other. Great presentation as well.
This full recipe has to feed 10-12 people though. I might try using low sugar fruit next time...add a little water and corn starch to the liquid. This is definitely a keeper!! Thanks for sharing.